1. Prior to use, wash the mask with warm water and mild detergent. Dry completely before use.
2. Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling the mask.
3. Add filter into the pocket slot at the bottom of the mask. We recommend using a coffee filter, paper towel, or dried baby wipe. Please cut to size.
4. Use elastics when putting on/taking off the mask. Avoid touching inside/outside of the mask.
5. For effective use, ensure the mask fits snug by pinching the flexible nose clip.
All masks are final sale. Please refer to our standard size guide prior to ordering. Contact us for any customization request. Our homemade masks are considered to be non-medical masks and therefore, they do NOT replace surgical and/or N95 masks. Masks are not suitable for children under the age of 2. Our child-size is for children ages 3-6. Please continue to practice social distancing, proper handwashing, and refrain from touching your face. Stay safe!
Many families are facing major hardships due to the pandemic. No one should go hungry. We will be donating a portion of our proceeds from our masks sales to two local food initiatives to https://blackfoodtoronto.com/ and https://handuptoronto.org/.
For any customized or bulk orders, questions, and/or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.